HEALTH & SAFETY
Flutter & Glo's response to COVID-19
My TOP priority is the health and safety of my clients and myself.
The health and safety of the community should take precedence over beauty services.
Please know that these policies and procedures have been carefully thought out and while they may not be very convenient, they are necessary for the safety of everyone.
*I WILL WITHHOLD THE GUIDELINES PUT INTO PLACE BY THE CALIFORNIA STATE BOARD
OF BARBERING AND COSMETOLOGY AND BY OSHA.
WHAT I ASK OF YOU (MY CLIENTS)
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, or show any respiratory or flu-like symptoms, sore throat, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, or fever of 100.0 degrees or higher, you will need to reschedule.
- If you have knowingly been in contact or taken care of anyone within the last 14 days who has been diagnosed, or who has had COVID-19-like symptoms, you will need to reschedule.
- If you have traveled outside of the United States, or to any known COVID-19 hot-spots in the last 14 days, you will need to reschedule.
- If you have been tested for COVID-19 and have not received your results yet, you will need to reschedule for when the test/s come back negative.
- If you have tested positive, you will need to test negative before scheduling an appointment.
- I ask that you stay transparent and honest at this time, that way I can waive any cancellation fees due to COVID-19.
WHAT I WILL BE DOING
- Wearing mask, gloves, and face shield for all services.
- Self-screening per CDC guidelines and taking my own temperature at the beginning of each day.
- Hand washing.
- Socially distancing at all possible times. (Sorry, no hugs or handshaking.)
- Maintaining disinfection protocols and giving myself extra time between clients to thoroughly clean and sanitize the room.
- I have added an air purifier that removes and kills viruses, bacteria, and completely filters the air every 12 minutes in a 540 square foot space (my room is under 100 sf).
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Only the client being serviced will be allowed in the building. Please leave children at home. Any guests that arrive with you must wait outside of the building.
- A face mask must be worn that fully covers your nose and mouth per CDC guidelines and Governor Newsom. If you are getting a service on a part of your face in which your mask will be in the way, the mask will be removed at the beginning of that service, once you are settled on the bed.
- Please leave all unnecessary items in your car, (purse, snacks), and only bring your method of payment, phone, and water.
- There will be no complimentary water service at this time. You are welcome to bring your own water to the spa.
- Hand washing is required before all services. Please stop by the restroom to do so before your appointment. Hand sanitizer will be available for you in the treatment room.
- I will be taking your temperature at the door with a touch-free thermometer.
- Only disposables will be used (sheets, headbands, and robes). If you get cold, I advise you to bring your own blanket.
- If you are paying with cash, please have exact change, as this will limit all points of contact. If paying by card, all devices used after every purchase will be cleaned to unsure proper sanitation protocols.
1. Please stay in your car upon arrival.
2. Send me a text when you arrive for your appointment.
3. You will receive a text when it is OK to come inside.
4. All guests are required to wear a face mask that covers your nose and mouth per California State Order. Certain exceptions apply. If you do not have a mask with you, you can purchase a disposable mask for $2.00 at the door.
5. All guests will be screened upon arrival by receiving an infrared touch-free temperature check.
6. Sanitize your hands for at least 20 seconds before your appointment.
TEXT PHONE #: 760-984-9006